• Assist to realize exhibitors general booth and event lounges
• Manage the department’s general email account
• Manage the exhibitors database
• Collate exhibitors orders
• Answer exhibitors queries
• Document exhibitors’ submissions of forms and booth layouts
• Collate requirements for public artworks
• Preparation work for exhibitors' check in to the fairground
• Walkthrough with builder to check on individual booths
• Run Art Stage Service Counters
• Other ad hoc duties
Interested candidates please send your CV and availability to email@example.com
Project assistants are to assist the department in the administrative and operations of Art Stage Singapore & Jakarta including, but not limited to:
- Data entry
• Adding new contacts into the system
- Data update & review
• For existing contacts with incomplete details such as missing emails/mailing addresses
- Data expansion
• Fact-finding through social media, webnews, publications for profiles of High-Net-Worth-Individuals
- VIP microsite management
• Create and add content and basic site maintenance (training will be provided)
VIP Relations Department Management/Logistic
• VIP Events preparations - Pre & during the Fair including guest list, logistics and operations management
• Prepare documents and collaterals relevant to the distribution of VIP e-mails, VIP invitation packs and other VIP materials
• Compile and update VIP programs before and during the Fairs
• Manage VIP Concierge at Art Stage Fairs
• Assist in the organisation and execution of VIP events during the Art Stage fairs including attending Receptions/Exhibitions/Parties/Tours as well as Chaperoning VVIP guests when required
Interested applicants, please email your CV and availabiity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assists and supports the marketing department in all marketing activities for Art Stage Jakarta and Art Stage Singapore, including but not limited to the following:
• Brainstorming and conceptualisation of marketing campaign ideas to drive people to the fairs
• Keeping track of timelines, ensuring all departments involved submit necessary information on time
• Review design and copy edit for all marketing collaterals
• Newsletter copy editing and layout
• Social media content creation and planning
• Simple resizing of print and digital ads and other design work using Adobe Photoshop/In-Design or Illustrator when necessary
• Research on market information and news
• Website management - making sure all content is up to date and accurate; managing backend system
• Putting together and designing coherent marketing proposals when necessary
• Other marketing related works and meetings
• Knowledge of Photoshop/In-Design and Illustrator
• Passionate about art
• Hungry to learn and willing to get your hands dirty
• Having an opinion matters and not afraid to speak up!
• Able to present yourself well and speak articulately
Interested applicants, please email your CV and availiabiity to email@example.com
The executive office of Art Stage is made up of the senior management : CEO , COO and Artistic Director. The responsibilities of the Assistant to the Executive Office include, but not limited to:
• Fufill the role of an Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO.
• Compile and update the overview of Art Stage workplans across our shows and offices.
• Serve as company’s flight centre to perform corporate flight , accommodation and transport concierge services.
• Serve as company’ resource centre to procure office needs and services.
• Provide administrative support in HR and Finance matters .
Interested applicants, please email your CV and availiabiity to firstname.lastname@example.org.